Ep.31 – Cannabis Is Medicine with Bonni Goldstein, MD
This week I had the pleasure of interviewing Bonni Goldstein, MD. She's been on my radar for many months and I'm so grateful to have had the chance to speak with her. In this episode we cover:
- Dr. Goldstein's many years of experience guiding patients along their med-cann journey
- Her extensive work in the field of pediatrics
- How most people are likely under-dosing CBD
- What happens in your body when you consume edibles and why it can seem so much stronger
- THC tolerance and how to avoid it
- Respect your receptors!
- And what's up with Delta-8 THC?
Find Out More
New book: Cannabis is Medicine: How Medical Cannabis and CBD are Healing Everything from Anxiety to Chronic Pain
Music Credit: Dew by Da Sein