Ep.42 – Breaking the Stigma with Charlena Berry
Charlena and I had a beautiful and emotional conversation. We took a deep dive into the topics of her new book, Breaking the Stigma: Racism, the Opioid Endemic, Lies, and Inviting Grandma to the Dispensary.
In this episode we discuss:
- Losing her brother to the opioid endemic
- Being a female executive in the cannabis industry
- Racism and social equity
- Curating a positive dispensary experience
- Email - email@example.com
- Book -Breaking the Stigma: Racism, the Opioid Endemic, Lies, and Inviting Grandma to the Dispensary.
- LinkedIn - linkedin.com/in/charlenaberry/
- Instagram - instagram.com/cakehouse_char/
- Facebook - facebook.com/authorcharlenaberry
- Twitter - twitter.com/charlena_berry
- YouTube - youtube.com/channel/ucjksvgdh1ntqfblraicmpiq
Find out more at http://edgeofcannabismedicine.com