Ep.34 – Med-Cann In Australia with Sharlene Mavor
This episode I'm honored to bring to you a true pioneer in the medical cannabis industry of Australia, Sharlene Mavor. She and her husband were there from the very beginning of Australia's program – educating on, dispensing of and promoting research for cannabis medicine. You'll love Sharlene's energy and learning what Australia is doing right, where it can improve and what the U.S. can learn from their example.
In this episode we discuss:
- History of Australian medical cannabis
- How the Australian med-cann industry works today
- Building a hemp house
- Pancreatic cancer studies with cannabis
- What the Australian government tests for
- Terpenes in formulations and so much more...
- Web: https://mcra.org.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SharleneMCRA/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mcra__sharlene
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/sharlene-mavor-9560b583
Music Credit: Dew by Da Sein